Bacon and Roast Potato salad
- 750g chat potatoes halved
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 rashers rindless shortcut bacon, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, halved lengthways
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place potato on prepared tray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook bacon, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Place potato in a large bowl. Add bacon, onion, and olives. Combine sour cream, lemon juice, mustard and dill in a bowl. Add to potato mixture. Toss to combine. Serve.