Baked beans casserole
- 1 tin baked beans cooked to your liking
- 1 onion
- 1 chilli
- 1 curry leaf
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp Cumin-coriander powder
- 1 liquidized tomato
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 4-6 potatoes mashed and spiced according to your taste
- 2 handfuls spaghetti boiled
- RICA Polony cubed
- Cook baked beans by braising an onion with chilli and a curry leaf. Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, and Cumin-coriander powder. Add liquidized tomato and let boil. Add baked beans and Let cook for 5 minutes and add sugar. Leave aside
- Boil cubed and peeled potatoes with salt until soft. Drain, add butter, salt, pepper, and a little milk and mash until smooth and lump-free. Set aside.
- Boil spaghetti in water with some salt and oil until al dente. Rinse, drain and set aside
- In a casserole dish, layer spaghetti, topped with baked beans, RICA Polony, mash potato, and cheese.
- Garnish with mixed herbs
- When ready to eat pop into preheated oven until the cheese melts and the dish warms through. Serve hot.